Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fishing Tilda

Good morning! There is a new challenge up over at Magnolia Down Under today, this week we have a great sketch for you.

I have finally inked up my little Fishing Tilda. She's been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks taunting me. She is such a little sweetie!


I really love this sketch. I started out by making a slightly smaller card, but I decided that I needed more space, so I cut a new base. The papers are just beautiful. They are Pion Design papers that I've had for a little while that I just could not cut into. The texture is just stunning. I water coloured Tilda again with DI. I am really enjoying painting at the moment. This particular image was stamped onto Canson 300 gsm water colour paper.

The large white rose was a birthday pressie and the blue littles are Magnolia.

We would love to see you over at MDUC this week and how you interpret the sketch.
Thanks for your visit! See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice , very nice card.
Gr sandra

Lillemor said...

Wow such a beatiful card!!! Just love your style and the colouring is super :o)
Have a nice day!
Hugs Lillemor

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card :-) Hugs Marja

Debbie Dolphin said...

WOW Kylie LOVE it. I adore this Tilda she's lovely xxx
Love Debbie xxx

Louise said...

OMG!!
You sure have been busy lately hunny! :)
And I love it, that means I have many gorgoues things to gaze at. Glanced at the picture frames undernieth this post too and let me tell you: they're jaw dropping! So beautiful!!
Man, there really isn't anything you can't do! :D

And this Tilda card, Ohhh..its so beautiful! Live the Maggieflowers and youre beyond fabby colouring! It sure didn't take you long to become an expert at watercolouring! It's drop dead gorgoues! Love your take on the sketch!

Have a great week!
Hugs!

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Kylie is so grorgeous!
greetings, mandy

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Kylie is so grorgeous!
greetings, mandy

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Chris said...

Gorgeous card. The details are amazing!