Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mini Tilda bird house advent

It is time for our next MDUC challenge!! Yayayayay!

This week we are looking for Christmas Decorations. Yup. Perfect timing isn't it?


I wanted to make a mini birdhouse ornament ... well... the plan is to make 24 of them to use as an advent calendar,but so far I just have one completed and the rest trimmed and scored ready to assemble :o).


The yummy papers are by The Scrap Cake and are called Cosy Xmas. I couldnt find them anywhere in Aus so ended up buying them from the US.


The sentiment is by Stampendous and is one of their nifty clings.


 And a third mini Tilda to finish off the little bird house.

I had fun making the birdhouse and thought I'd share the template I made (just right click and open it in a new window).

 I just used the smallest Scalloped Rectangle nestie to cut out the little window. I saved the piece that was cut out though to use behind the number.


And just a couple of cute pics to share to finish off... in a house full of boys, you find red sports cars everywhere!


And it just wouldn't be Christmas without Bob the Builder in the back of a Ford F150 now would it?

Ahh... gotta love them :o) Its the kids that make a house a home. When I find these little boy touches around the house I can't help but grin like a crazy person.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs x

6 comments:

Bribrie said...

Wouah c'est mimi comme tout ! Bravooo

Raf mama’s mini dingen said...

hahahah kylie ... so gorgeous !! love the boy touch !! hahaha i found a lot of plastic wild animals into my christmas stable lol
iam the onley one in the nederlands where e lion and a tiger visit the crib ....
hugs raffa

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a super bird house ! Really inspired me to make one ! I adire your creation so perfect !! Yes these papers are gorgeous ! I love the car in the tree did make me laugh lol ! The sign is perfect too ! Kitty ;0)

franzesjoi said...

beautiful kylie!!! as always...

Gerda Heijne-Hartsuiker said...

The box is great!!!

Edelise Cassiana said...

Simplesmente amei!!!!