Monday, June 11, 2012

Tilda with Snow Heart

Good morning friends,
I meant to share this card with you yesterday but the day went too quickly. 
Yesterday was my 6th wedding anniversary and also my parents 40th wedding anniversary! What an achievement hey? So its been a very busy weekend. 


My card is for both Magnolia Down Under's WINTER challenge and The Sketchy Challenges, Lizzie's sketch. Both challenges have fantastic sponsors lined up so you don't want to miss out!!


The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts. I love these new Hip Rosebuds. They are stunning. 


I coloured Tilda with Snow Heart for my card. She was one of my favourite from last Christmas :o)


Well, I hope you had a good weekend. 
Thats all from me right now.
Have a great day!
Hugs x

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Kylie!
This is adorable :) I agree, Tilda with snow heart is truly cute! Stunning color scheme, All of the diffrent blue nuances gives the card a frosty feeling :) Beautiful coloring!

Happy anniversary! Both to you and Jeroen and your parents! I hope you partied the boots off ;)

Big hugs!