Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flip Flop Tilda

Hmm... so I attempted water colouring again.... I go through stages you see. When I just want to sit and paint.  It seems that it will be relaxing... but I usually end up painting three images before I am happy enough with one. This is the first of about 4 water coloured images that have made it to cards... we'll see how we go!


There is a new challenge up at Wild Orchid Challenges this week - this time we are looking for Anything Goes.


The papers are Authentique and this is adorable Flip Flop Tilda from the Summer Memories collection.


So this is my attempt at painting... yes, I know I have a lot of practice ahead of me, haha, but it is really enjoyable and makes a nice change from markers. 


Have a great week,
Hugs x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kylie,
I LOVE your image i think you did really well! I love to water colour I use Tim Holtz Dies and Markers!!
Naomi xo

ffenneke said...

I think it is a wonderfull card, you don;t need practice anymore ;)
love Fenneke

Frouwke said...

great card, realy beautiful!
grts
frouwke

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing card Kylie!
your coloring is so beautiful!
Hugs, Mandy