Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Stamp Club

Surprise!
Well... after almost a month off from card making, last night I sat down and made two in one sitting.
This little cutie pie is from the new Summer Club that I received this week - thanks Magnolia! 


The papers are again Magnolia. And I've used the new Magnolia Doo Hickey Orchid die - how amazing is this die? Just gorgeous. 


My beautiful friend Louise sent me some goodies for my birthday and I'm only just getting back to my desk to test them out. The little glass bottle is so sweet, I just had to pop in a little message in there for Tilda to find on the beach. Do you think it is from Edwin?


I'm not sure what this cute little Tilda is called yet, but the 'towel' she is sitting on is from an older collection and is called 'Rug'. 

We're in the middle of winter here in Aus, it was -5 degrees over night here and we woke to a thick frost. Having some lovely new summer stamps to colour certainly take the chill off. 

2 comments:

ffenneke said...

Lovely card you make.
Can you give us a sneek previeuw for the summerstamps?
Greetings Fenneke

Pysselfröken said...

Ohhh amazing Card! I love that Tilda, she´s one of my favourites. I think she´s called Bikini Tilda. Your colouring is brilliant.
Hugs from Frida in Sweden