Friday, November 29, 2013

White on White at MDUC

Happy Friday friends,
well, here I am, just 5 days late with my post for MDUC. 
I have been so sick this week and just didnt have the energy to get to my desk. Thankfully today I appear to be on the up so here it is, my White on White card. 


I've punched and die cut and embossed like crazy on this card. I had a blast using some techniques that I haven't for some time. I adore white on white cards and Christmas is the perfect time to make the most of it. 


Something else I adore, is Zoe's 'no lines' technique. This cute little angel is also perfect for this technique. This stamp is from last year's Nativity collection. I think she is one of my favourites.


The sentiment is an old "Tickled Pink" sentiment. 


If you want to enter this week's challenge, you have about 14 hours to do so! Still time to get your craft on this lovely Friday!

Have a great weekend. 
K

No comments: