Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cloudy Tilda

Hi all...
I've been playing with the new stamps from the A Touch of Love collection :) Aren't they all just adorable?  This one in particular stood out to me and I had to colour her first. 

Meet Cloudy Tilda.


I'm back colouring with my Copics. I missed how easy they are to blend with. 
The background paper is Magnolia.  The cute sentiment "I'm right here with you" comes with the stamp club if you had preordered it... otherwise, they will be available soon at your favourite retailer or Magnolia's webstore ----->  HERE


This is a bit of a CAS card for me, not much on it other than some die cuts, twine and rhinestones (in this case, Magnolia Knick Knackeries).

Did you pre-order the stamp club?
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these cute new stamps!





No comments: