Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twin Tilda's for my sister

Good morning!!
How is everyone today?
There is a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under today - White on white - we're looking for all white cards with the only colour being in the image. 
This is Camilla H's first week playing with us so please check out the post and give her some love. 
A massive welcome Sweetie!


I thought it would be a great theme for my sister's birthday card - its her birthday on Tuesday. We were quite close growing up, so I thought this sweet Twin Tilda stamp from the Cosy Autumn collection would be perfect. 


I have used some Marianne Design dies along with some Spellbinder and Doo Hickeys. 
The flowers and pearls are all Wild Orchid Crafts. 
I borrowed my sweet friend Debbie Dolphins pearl string treatment idea. I really love the sweet touch. 


I quite like the way the card turned out. Very soft and girly :o)


Everything is coloured with Copic markers and the edges inked with DI Tea stain before adding some white acrylic paint to tone it all down and so the whites matched. 


Happy birthday to my big sister, Naomi! I hope you have a great day Tuesday and every time you look at your Pandora charm you are reminded of my little family.

Have a great weekend everyone and I hope to see you at MDUC with some gorgeous white cards!

4 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Hi Kylie,
The card is wonderful! very delicate and soft!

Unknown said...

So beautiful and delicate! Gorgeous coloring! Hugs! Leah Ann

Camilla said...

Your card is stunning Kylie!! ♥ Your frame is so beautiful, and so is your colouring. Happy birthday to your sister!!
Big hugs, Camilla

martine said...

They just look my sister and me! (we are twins and blond! ) Love your card.
Hugs Martine xx