Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pop Up Cards

Oh boy. Well.... it has been a little while since my last post. Sorry friends. There has been a lot happening here.

More about that another time.

This week at Magnolia Down Under challenges we have a terrific challenge for you - Pop Up Cards!!

This is the first pop up card in this style that I have ever made and let me tell you... I was a little bit unsure how I was going to go. Camilla S has done an amazing tutorial for us and her end result is just amazing.

My pop up card is much simpler... here is the cover







And here is the inside:






It was heaps of fun to make and I am really keen to make more now :o)

Of course if you wanted to make a different style of pop up card, go for it, all types are welcome.



Well... that is it from me today. I have a lot of new work to share with you over the next few days so I will be back.

Big hugs xx

No comments: