Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tilda had a little lamb

Hi Friends, sorry it has been a little while!
This has to be one of the cutest stamps around at the moment. I just love it. She is from the Little Christmas collection. 


I love her poinsettia in her hair and her little lamb. Although... my three year old and I had a bit of an argument about the lamb - he is convinced it is a puppy...lol.  


Instead of a sentiment, I used some AC Thickers for the word "Joy". All of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute papers are MME.

I will be back tomorrow with something else to share. Until then,
Hugs x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card...I kind of agree with your 3 year old, it does look like a puppy :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Frouwke said...

Prachtig en weer zo mooi ingekleurd!
Echt top!
grts
frouwke

Brittany said...

Gorgeous, Hugs, Brittany,
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/