Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kangaroo Hugs x



It is time for a new sketch over at The Sketchy Challenges!

This week we have a lovely sketch from Cordine to play with.







I have inked up one of the cuties from the Australian collection from Magnolia again. I am addicted to these little lovelies.  I thought I'd have some fun and colour the little roo to be a Red Kangaroo. So far I've only seen her as a grey.






I'd love to see what you do with the amazing sketch Cordine has created for us.



I'll be back tomorrow with more....

Hugs x

3 comments:

Marga50 said...

Schitterend mooie kaart heb je gemaakt Kylie. Fijn weekend, groetjes Marga.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Kylie,
This is so gorgeous, love your fab red Kangaroo!! beautiful design and colouring.
Love, Mel. xxx

Frouwke said...

Wat een schattig kaartje, knap gedaan!
grts
frouwke