Friday, March 18, 2011

Roarrrrr!

Hi there! I am with a little bit of a cute card I made for The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges.

This month we have a fantastic sketch to play with by our gorgeous Ingrid.  I have inked up the cutie pie Lion stamp and masked him in front of the Tip leaves, both from the Pets and Animals Collection 2009. I'm not a big fan of masking, lol. I always end up with wonky scenes :) so I generally cut out my images instead. Yes, I know, I'm lazy :) I should get out my stamp a ma jig shouldn't I?  Well... I do love the result this time so I will just have to do that in the future.


The fun papers are MME Fine and Dandy "True Blue", perfect for this particular stamp I think. The sentiment is also Magnolia and the little zig zag edge on the blue cardstock is a new Magnolia doo hickey die.  Umm... what else did I want to tell you .... Oh! I've stamped the images in Memento Rich Cocoa instead of Tuxedo Black. Makes for a nice little change for an animal doesn't it? Normally I only do that if I want to make a more vintagey style card.


So thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute and a fantastic job on the masking. I have mucked it up a lot too, either cut too close or too far away. very tricky sometimes. hugs Cheryl

Cordine said...

It's cute! Love the lion stamp.
Hugs
COrdine