Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shy Edwin says Thanks

Ohhh - is this Edwin you spy? lol - yes it is!

I have finally inked up this sweet Edwin for a thank you card. A relative from overseas sent over a lovely present for one of my boys and I have been a little slow in sending her a thank you so Edwin here is winging his way over to The Netherlands to say thanks for us.


The layout of the card is pretty basic but I wanted Edwin here to be fairly prominent. The papers are a mix of the You are So Special collection and Hoppy Easter collection. The pretty ribbon has been sitting in my ribbon drawer for some time so I thought it should get some light. The cherry blossom and mini roses are form Wild Orchid Crafts.
Edwin's top is coloured with YG 95, 91 and E 0000 using the Tip to tip technique as there isn't a "YG90" lol. His pants are the E 40's.
Thanks for dropping by,
Hugs, Kylie

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So perfect Kylie.Fabulous ribbon,and colouring of Edwin. Love all the details, the silver cord looks fabulous threaded through behind the image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Katy said...

Oh Kylie it is so lovely to see Edwin! I love him! Love your colouring and this layout is AMAZING! Hugs. Katy. xxx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine