Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fly me to the Moon!

So I am late making and posting my card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Kathrin has designed a gorgeous sketch for us to play with this week and I'm afraid in my tired state I haven't done it justice. Sorry Kathrin! But it is a great sketch so I will use it again for another card down the track and give it the attention it deserves.


I finailly inked up some stamps from the new The Winner Takes It All collection. OMG - I have had these stamps sitting on my desk for at least a month now so it is about time. I am so pleased to have finally made a card with them as they are so cute all coloured up. The papers are all Websters Pages.

I stamped around the edge of the image with Versamark and the starts from the You are so Special collection then sprinkled on silver embossing powder and heat set. Tilda's helmet is coated with Glossy Accents.  The teal net trim is Websters and the rhinestone stars are Kaisercraft. The silver berries are Magnolia and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Sandra said...

what a very nice good looking card kylie
gr sandra

Janny said...

Wow what a gogeous card, beautiful colors.
hugs Janny

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Kylie

Wat weer een schitterende kaart.
Heel lief van kleur.
Super mooi gemaakt.
Verder een fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Debbie Dolphin said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous xxxxx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Louise said...

Hi hunny!
HAVEN´T DONE IT JUSTICE???
You have got to be kidding me? ;)
This is utterly amazing sweetie! Love, love, love the papers and Tilda is looking all posh in these colours :) Stunningly beautiful colouring and loads of amazing moonlike details :)

Hugs

♥Gry said...

WOW!
what a nice card you've made, i like the colours . It is fab.

Hugs Gry

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Kylie. I love those DP's and the stamping around the edges of the frame. Tilda looks very cute perched on her space ship.
Hugs Maz