Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tilda and Wiola

Happy Mothers Day everyone! I hope you had a great day :)
My hubby and little people let me have a sleep in this morning, wow, its been... a year since my last one haha. 


There is a new challenge up at Magnolia Down Under Challenges today. This week we have a great sketch from Lori and we also have an option - to use doilies and doo hickey dies. I didn't manage a doily, but I did use a doo hickey on my card. Along with a sweet MFT Eiffel Tower die. There is something about this week stamp, Tilda with Wiola, that says Paris to me :) 


The papers are MME "Lost and Found 2".  All of the pretty pink and white flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the lace, rhinestones and pretty corner. 

I hope you get to join us at MDUC this week. 
Hugs x


5 comments:

Dina said...

wauh what a stunning card and beautifull colouring

Neline said...

What a beautiful card Kylie!!!! I love this stamp very much, and your colours are fantastic!
Hugs,
Neline

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Kylie, love the colours and Tilda is stunning!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kylie,
This is gorgeous, I would love to go shopping with her! The colors are so beautiful.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Helga said...

An adorable card, gorgeous colored, and all the other details makes a perfect wonderful finish !
Greetings from Austria
Helga