Thursday, May 10, 2012

TOMIC #49

Hi there everyone, gosh, has it been a whole week? 
Things here have been really busy, but I finally found some time to make a card for this week's TOMIC challenge. This week we're playing BINGO! Its a nice easy one to play along with. 


I found cute "Will You Be My Valentine Tilda" from the "You are So Sweet" Collection 2011.
The shaped card is cut on my Cricut. I've gone with the Yellow, Pearls, Shaped Card line.


The sentiment is a Kaisercraft rub on. All of the flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts. There are some of my absolute favourites on here... including the Chrysanthemums - wow! You'll be seeing these on my cards a lot until I run out haha.. 


I hope you get a chance to join in this week. 
The girls have made really beautiful cards as inspiration to share with you. 

Thats all from me, so enjoy the rest of the week,
Hugs x

4 comments:

Durvina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Durvina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Durvina said...

Beatutyfull!
Love the colouring you did.

hugs, Durvina

Louise said...

Hi Kylie!
I´m so sorry to hear things are truly hectic right now, I hope it will be better soon :)
We don´t mind if it´s a month in here wiithout you posting anything because we are all holding on to the edge of ours seats til you have some new amazing inspiration for us! :) (Although I must say I love your updates of course! :))

Stunning yellow creation and as usual I´m blown away by your amazing coloring :) Gorgeous shape and awesome flowers too!

Hugs