Saturday, August 4, 2012

Little Tilda

Hi there! Its the weekend already. Yay! 
That of course means a new round of challenges out there in blog land.
I have a card here to share for The Sketchy Challenges. 


I have adorable "Little Tilda" here from the new Little Christmas collection from Magnolia. I have used a lot of Magnolia papers and Doo Hickey dies on my card as well. 


All of the edges are inked with Tea Dye DI. The amazing flowers and pearls are Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Tilda is coloured with Copics and a generous amount of stickles were used again. 
I have to say, normally I would feel quite odd making Christmas cards so early, but this year it feels really lovely. We are having a very cold winter over here in Canberra - possibly even snow tonight - so it feels somewhat appropriate to be making some wintery Christmas cards :) 


I was quite happy with how this card turned out. It is a lovely stamp to colour - as are all of the Magnolia stamps in my opinion :)
I have a bust few days blogging ahead of me. All of my challenges seem to have aligned on the one weekend  each fortnight, lol. 
Until tomorrow - have a lovely weekend!
Hugs x

7 comments:

Lillemor said...

Such a lovely, pretty and just adorable card Kylie...Oh, she is sooo pretty this Little Tilda- it´s my favourite!
Have the best sunday.
Hugs Lillemor

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow, I love these gorgeous new Tilda's!! beautiful card. I love the design!
melly. xxx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kylie!
This is so adorable. Your coloring is wonderful. I love the layout of your card with all the die cuts.
Beautiful job.

we are fortunate enough to have a quite mild winter here on the Sunshine Coast. I hope your weather warms up soon.
hugs maz

Kati said...

Hi Kylie,

I love your cards, especially your colorings. And this little Tilda is sooooo cute.

Hugs and a happy weekend
Kati

Frouwke said...

What a brite X-mas card, very nice!
grts
frouwke

Marrie said...

Hello Kylie,

What a wonderful card.
I love the image and all the details and your colouring looks amazing.

Hugs Marrie

Chris said...

This is a beautiful card Kylie. Love all the embellishments.