Wednesday, August 15, 2012

TOMIC - Inspiration and theme

Hi there! It is TOMIC time again :)
This month is a fantastic new challenge - we have an inspiration photo, are looking for beach theme and also want to see a shell somewhere in your creation....stamped, as an embellishment, up to you. 


I took inspiration from the colours and the layout of the gorgeous Magnolia Ink cover by DT Silvie. I adore her card which is showcased beautifully. 


I went a bit snap happy when taking photos. I quite enjoyed colouring so my image looked "sepia" toned. My colouring is inspired by my good friend Debbie Dolphin. Her sepia toned water colouring is amazing!


This cute Edwin is from the Summer Memories collection, as is the sentiment. 


And finally, a photo of the whole card. Sorry, I bet you thought we'd never get there, hahaha. 


The blue berries are by Magnolia and the other flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 
I have something to share again tomorrow so until then,
have a great day!


2 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love it! what a fabulous card, he is wonderful! and the beach fence is superb,
it's got so many lovely details on it, loved looking at it :)
melly. xxx

Nicola said...

Amazing creation Kyie, I LOVE it! The colour combo is so pretty, the attention to detail is awesome and Edwin looks great coloured in sepia tones! Just totally inspirational
Hugs Nicola xxx