Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tilda and her Bunny

Hi there everyone, 
I'm late for The Sketchy Challenges again... but Kirsty-Anne is hosting this week with a really great sketch and I just couldn't miss it so here I am with my late card. 


This is Tilda with her bunny from the Special Moments collection. Pretty cute huh? I thought she was just perfect for one of my son's little friends who is turning 6 - a great opportunity to make a girlie card with lots of pink :) 


The pretty chipboard is from Make It Crafty and I've inked it with versa mark and then added some shabby pink frantage to it. All the edges of the card are also frantage'd  and distressed. 


I had to add Molly's name and the number 6 to the card as per my son's request. He was quite specific with his order ;)


I hope you get a chance to come and play at The Sketchy Challenges - the challenge runs until Friday this week so there are a few days left. 

Until later, 
Kylie x

1 comment:

Henrikke said...

This card is soo cute. I love the colors and the little frame with the letters in. So cute :)