Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello friends, 
I am finally back with a new card. A Christmas card for MDUC who has a new challenge today - a Tic Tac Toe board with a twist - ready for the holiday season. 



I have masked together two older stamps, this adorable moose from the Turning Leaves collection... 2012 I think it was and the adorable fence from a very early collection.... I can't recall exactly which year it was but always a goodie for a scene. 

All of the embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl - lovely! 

The papers are Maja Design - ohh how I love these papers, they were a gift last year and I've been putting them to good use each chance I get. 


The scene was stamped using Zoe's no lines technique, doesn't it give such a nice soft result. 

I hope you get along to play at MDUC this week! Tilda's Town are sponsoring with a fabby voucher to give away. 

I will be back on the weekend with another card to share :) 
I have my new craft room half set up so I feel inspired to colour and create! Mind you I've just tonight unpacked my Big Shot and am yet to locate the cutting matts..... hence no die cuts on my card!  I best get back to searching I think. 

Until later, 
Hugs xx

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

This is stunning, love Jane x