Sunday, December 7, 2014

Snowy Branch and Bull Finch

Hello there, 
Are you enjoying the Magnolia advent calendar this year? The girls are really putting on a wonderful show for you. It is my turn later this week. 

Time for a new Christmas card. This one is a little shaker card. I haven't made one in a while so it was a bit of fun to do something like this for a change. 


I have used a lot of Ribbon Girl products on my Christmas card, including clear dewdrops for inside the shaker. 


The stamps are Snowy Branch (Waiting for Christmas collection) is masked with the Bull Finch from an older collection - I think So Snowy. The images are coloured with Copics.



I have a couple ore fun projects to share later this week as well, I hope to see you back soon. 

1 comment:

paperpapier said...

truly awesome, love this shaker card!