Monday, September 14, 2015

Unwrapped Tilda

What is this? A Christmas card already? 
Sorry about that :) I had this adorable little stamp sitting on my desk so had to make a card with her. 
She is Unwrapped Tilda from the 2009 So Jolly Collection.   I have masked the Snowy Circle from the So Snowy collection 2009 in a pale blue ink. Tilda is coloured with Copics. 


The button twine, bells and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.


The papers are a mix off a few scraps I had laying around. I've used a few doo hickey dies as well to embellish. 

I spent a bit of time in my craft room on the weekend organising it a bit so hopefully that means I will be inspired to craft a little more :) 
Until then, happy crafting!


1 comment:

Yenni Natalia said...

so cute!! ^_^ love her and absolute amazing colouring ^_^