Monday, December 20, 2010

MWAH!

Good morning and happy Friday to you all! I was having a little play last night with one of my first Magnolia stamps, she is such a sweetie.

I never seem to use my RV markers very much so this was something new for me and I tried to colour Tilda so she looked almost like the was watercoloured. Whether or not I got it right or not, I don't know, but I like how she turned out anyway, lol.

Here is a little close up of Tilda. The image was cut and embossed using Nestabilities Labels 4 and the edges sponged with distress ink "Antique Linen".

And a side view:

I have to wonder if my Cuttlebug is wearing out though? I'm having some trouble with it not cutting right though the cardstock unless I pad the stack out with a couple of sheets of paper. I haven't heard of them doing this before? Has anyone else had any issues with theirs?

No comments: