Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Love from Tilda

Good morning everyone! I was very lucky and received my Magnolia Winter Club package on Wednesday... wooohooo!!! I couldn't wait to get started and grabbed the EZ mount and got cracking!

I am not sure what this little sweetie is called, but she is just gorgeous! I coloured the image up before choosing papers or thinking about a layout, lol, not something that I normally do...but I was lucky and found some scraps of this beautiful Prima "Flights of Fancy" paper, I just love it!

I used my Magnolia Doo Hickey border die "Tilda's lace" for the edge of the card and coloured the image with Copics.


I coloured the balloon a second time and popped it up on mounting tape. It is covered in Spica At You pen in Clear... although it doesnt show in the photo. The little stars on the border are also a stamp from the Winter club kit and I've stamped them in "Antique Linen" distress ink.


No comments: