Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tilda with Lace Jeans sets the scene

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope everyone had wonderful relaxing weekend.
I spent the weekend playing with this step card. I've had several attempts at these cards and I never finish them for some reason. I've had these gorgeous Magnolia mini papers sitting on my desk awaiting a bit of attention as well so it was time to do something about both :)


I've masked a scene with Tilda sitting on her little swing. There are five different stamps used for the scene, one of them being used twice. I've also used a Doo Hickey die and my MS Butterfly punch. The flowers are a mix of Petaloo and Wild Orchid Crafts.

Magnolia stamps/products used on my card are:
Tilda with Lace Jeans - Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Swing -Summer 2008
Heart Fence - (collection tba)
Love Lantern with Vine - Wedding collection 2010
Plant - Summer and Sea 2008
Happy Birthday Sentiment - Cosy Family 2010
Doo Hickey die - Antique lace
Mini Paper - Lilac butterfly
Have a great day!
Kylie

7 comments:

Sandra said...

what a very nice card is this one, i like the colours that you have choose. Such an nice card.
Gr sandra

sara said...

stunning card kylie love the scene you have created with the masking definately my fave thing to do in tilda world !!!
hugs sara x x x

Ink Art Designs said...

I LOVE this card! Absolutely gorgeous...and the colours are so beautiful. I've had to look at it a few times, because there is so much detail in it :)
Dot xxx

Katy said...

Gorgeous Kylie!! Love this tilda on her swing, and the colours are beautiful :) xxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow this is so beautiful. I admire how you have used all these stamps to create this wonderful scene. The artwork and flowers are incredible too. Kitty :D

Sharon said...

Love your Tilda with Butterfly Jeans. She is coloured in so beautifully. Love how you've used all those stamps to create such a beautiful picture. x

dagala said...

so beautiful:) I love ur cards:)