Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let is Snow

Hey there everyone :)  Well... it is Sunday night here in Aus... where DOES the weekend go? We've had the busiest weekend. Good, but busy. 

There is a new challenge over at MDUC today - Let it Snow (although you probably guessed that from the title of my post).  I am well and truly in the mood for Christmas now so thought I'd make some snow flake shape ornaments. 


I inked up two older Tilda's for my snowflakes (the one with the stripy dress is Tilda with Wreath from the Christmas 2006 collection). I finally bought some light coloured Memento ink so I could give the 'no lines' look a go. I quite like how the one on the left turned out, I think it is because of all of the detail in Tilda's dress and wreath.


The snowflakes are cut with the Spellbinders "Fleur de lis" pendant die. All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week! We'd love to see your take on "Let it Snow".

Hugs Kylie x

8 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi Oh wow theses are so wonderful ! I love the no lines effect ! The colouring against the white is so perfect . Love this die too ! I might just have a go at a few decorations ! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat prachtig mooi KYLIE.
Echt schitterend.
Heb verder een fijne zondag.

Gr Leny Hempen

marjoleincreatief said...

hi kylie,

how beautiful you coloured these tags... Can you tell me what kind of light colored inkt you used of Memento?

greetings marjolein

Janny said...

What lovely, this is so sweet, beautiful coloring and snowflakes.
hugs Janny

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Kylie, You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

franzesjoi said...

** always drooling to your creations... they are fab!!

Gerda Heijne-Hartsuiker said...

Wow what a nice creations!! THE way of coloring gives a beautiful effect.

Greetings Gerda

Penni said...

I love these decorations Kylie.
So much so that I have made one myself. You can see mine HERE

I hope you don't mind, I did link back your lovely decorations in my post.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs
Penni
X