Sunday, May 4, 2014

Flower Tilda with Bowknot

Hello Friends!
Finally - I have a card to share with you with one of the new amazing stamps from the Animals of the Year collection. I just adore each and every one of these cute stamps. 


I have a few sitting on my desk begging for ink, and with Mothers Day around the corner, I hope to get more coloured up very soon. 


All of the pretty embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl.


The image is coloured with Copics as usual. 
The sentiment is also Magnolia.

I hope to be back later in the week with something else to share. 

3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

So pretty Kylie, love all the details, beautiful colouring

Christy Designs said...

Lovely card Kylie...
Beautiful coloring and design.
Hugs,
Christy

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kylie!

Love your gorgeous creation!

Big hugs,
Monique xxx