Sunday, October 12, 2014

Yellow and pink for a sunny Sunday

Good morning all, 
I've been trying to get back to this card all week long. I actually began colouring over a week ago and it was intended for MDUC's current challenge - Pink, Yellow, Lace and Pearls but will have to serve as a mid challenge reminder instead. 


The stamps are all from the new stamp club but in the usual Magnolia style, they are so versatile they can be used for any occassion, so I've made a girly card instead.  The new stamps are so pretty. It is a friend's birthday this week so I thought she would like a pretty girly card. 

The ribbons, pearls and flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl.


Wee Tilda is coloured with Copics as usual. 

I'd like to invite you to come and join MDUC's challenge, there is another week until it concludes. 

I'll be back soon with some more cards made with these adorable new stamps 

No comments: