Thursday, July 30, 2015

All things grow better with love

What's this? A water coloured image? wow, yes it has been a little while since I did one of these. And I am waaaay out of practice. It was kind of fun though so expect to see me practicing a bit more :) 


The new Magnolia stamp club arrived in my mail box yesterday. The new stamps are so cute! I couldn't wait to ink up this little beauty.  I've masked her with a background stamp from Butterfly Dreams 2011, Stone Path, I thought the pretty flowers went well together.

The papers are new from Kaisercraft, Botanicals. I do love a lavender and green combo. 
All of the embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl.  


A little close up of my kind of rough painting..... lots of practice is needed.... so watch this space! 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your week xx

1 comment:

janeslovelycards said...

Stunning as always! Love this colour combo and your painting looks amazing to me! Big hugs, Jane x