Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rose cake Tilda

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas break. 
Ours was very relaxing. 


I spent a little time at my craft desk whipping up a little birthday card with this sweet Tilda "Rose Cake" from the Boho collection. 
The papers are a bit of mix, as are the die cuts.
The card edge has been punched using a MS punch around the page set. 



Little Tilda has been painted with DIs... yes I still need a lot of practice. She was stamped using Memento Summer Sky ink to give the 'no lines' look.  I've used Archers "Smooth" Watercolour paper.

I really like this stamp. I've always wanted to try a Swedish Princess cake :) 


2 comments:

Sol said...

Beautiful Colours!! I love it!! Great Colouring!! Looks amazing with the no-lines technique.. FAB shades and shine.. and Beautiful put together.. I guess she is competing baking...to go to Paris! ;o)..
Happy New Year!

angelwhispers said...

Lovely to hear you had a nice relaxing Christmas and wish you all the best for 2016.

This is just gorgeous tilda looks wonderfully coloured and loving your embellishments. Chanelle xxx