Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sweetness Angel Tilda

Hey there, 
I had a massive clean up of my craft room this weekend - wow - how on earth did I manage to accumulate so much stuff? It is a really good feeling to clear it all out and actually realise what is in there. I could actually see my desk for once, well, for a little while anyway ;) 




Still having fun playing with these new stamps over here.... This is Sweetness Angel Tilda from the new A Touch of Love collection. 

I have coloured her with Copics and fussy cut. She's really cute! I think she has to be my favourite for this collection.. but I still have a few more to colour yet so that is still open to change. 

The papers are Kaisercraft. Die cuts are a mix of Magnolia Doo Hickeys and Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts. 

Ribbon and flowers are a mix from Ribbon Girl and Live Love Crafts. 


My little guys are still home on summer school holidays..... three weeks to go! 
They've been enjoying a few crafty days too. 

I'm sure I'll be back with another card orr project to share soon.
Until then, have a great week xx



1 comment:

paperpapier said...

absolutely fabulous...love the lilac colour!