Monday, January 24, 2011

"There was a little girl

who had a little curl".... Yup, that is what this little reminds me of. She looks so sweet!  This is Tilda with Ribbon Hair from the just released You are So Special collection.


Tilda is sitting on the new "Vintage Couch", also from the You are So Special collection which is stamped on vanilla cardstock with "Old Paper" distress ink and cut using a Nestie, Label 17. I've used those gorgeous Girls Paperie papers again (from Lime Tart) and some Doo Hickey dies (Old Swedish Lace, Tilda's Lace)


There is some of that lovely Tim Holtz film strip ribbon in there and some pearls as well.  Tilda's hair was something new for me! I've not coloured such tight curls before.

All of the layers are stitched of course, and because I didnt trust myself to stitch around the couch panel, I just used my paper piercer.

I just love this new collection from Magnolia. There were so many new stamps out this time - I think I've ended up ordering most of them!

2 comments:

Cordine said...

It is STUNNING!
Hugs
Cordine

Sharon said...

I just LOVE this little Tilda. You've convinced me to buy her. Stunning card.