Monday, December 19, 2011

*WINNER* of Magnolia's Christmas Calendar Day 17

Hi everyone!  I'm back with a winner of Magnolia's Christmas Calendar Day 17...
But first I would like to say an enormous thank you to everyone who left me a comment, I had a fantastic time reading them all. 

...
...
...
...
...
...
So... I would like to congratulate....


Yay! Could you please email me your address so I can forward it on to Magnolia to send out your surprise Christmas gift :o)

Don't forget to pop over to my teamie Neline's amazing blog - She has something very special to share with you today. 

Have a wonderful day,
Merry Christmas! 

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the winner! well done.
Hugs Cheryl

Gurkiss said...

Congratulations to Vintage Blue :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Sol said...

Congratulations to Vintage Blue! :o) Enjoy!!!

Vintage Blue said...

Oh My word I'm soooooooooooo excited!! Thanks girls and thanks so much Kylie...I don't win anything YEAH!!!! This is truely a lovely gift especially the last few months has been lets just say not nice !! Thank you thank you!! This has so made my day, my Christmas YES i will let you know hat goodies I get AAHHHHH!!! So excited xoxox Allie