Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sweet Crazy Valentino

Finally! I have finally coloured one of the new "Sweet Crazy Love" stamps - and wow, this collection is just gorgeous - gorgeous!!

This is Valentino. Don't you just adore his hair?


I fired up the trusty Cricut to cut my card shape. As I was colouring up Valentino I thought he belonged on a lovely fluffy cloud :o)  


I coloured Valentino with Copics...
Skin - E 11, 01, 00, 000, R 11, 12. Hair - E 55, 53, 44, 42, 41. Top - R 12, 11, 00, 000. Pants - E 74, 71, 70.  Arrow and bow - W 5, 3, 1, 0, E 42, 41. Wing - BG 72, 10, 0000

The sentiment is also Magnolia, from the 2009 Love collection.   The papers are Pink Paislee and all of the edges are inked with DI Weathered Wood.  The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 


 I have a couple more projects to complete for the next Magnolia Ink magazine but I hope to get some more of these cuties coloured up and at home on cards in the next week or so - I'm a tad addicted to them :o)

I hope to see you soon! Thanks for stopping by. 
Kylie x

13 comments:

yvon said...

What a great idea to put Valentino on a cloud. It looks super.
Hugs, Yvon

Sol said...

Soooo Cute!!.. What a Great idea with the cloud behind this cute little angel.. Adorable... The coloring is Fantastic.. And Lovely with all the pearls.. :o)
Beautiful Card!! :o)

Cheryl said...

Wow Kylie he is gorgeous !!! love your colours, another stunning creation , can't wait to see more of the new collection.
Hugs Cheryl

riliska said...

Đ¢his is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

Pendra said...

I think I am crazy in love with this new collection... he is beautiful! And your design of the card and the cloud could not be more lovely with this image!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

franzesjoi said...

this made me smile... :) sooo adorable!!

Evik said...

Lovely Valentine card

Lily Anuska said...

You made a wonderful card.Love this cupido image. Happy New year.

Marrie said...

Hello Kylie,

What a lovely card.
I love your work.

Greetings Marrie

Kizzy said...

Woww what a wonderful card, love the idea.
Greetz Kizzy

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous gorgeous Kylie. Love the cloud xxxx
hugs
Debbie xx

Erma said...

My English is not so good.......but I trust You'll understand: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's really gorgeous!! Valentino looks lovely on a cloud.

seasons greetings from Holland, Erma

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous creation. I love the new Magnolia stamps.
Sarah-Jane xx