Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Matryoshka Tilda

Hi again everyone, 
It is mid challenge reminder time at MDUC
We're looking for BUTTERFLIES.


This is an adorable stamp sent to me by a DT friend. I didnt have any of the Little Moscow collection stamps so it was a happy surprise to be sent one to play with.


The papers are by Glitz "Hello Friend".  I love the colours and have even cut into some from the same pad for my next card :) 
My friend Debbie Dolphin used this adorable "dogwood" flower die last week and I had to have it :) It is so cute. 



Most of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you get a chance to join in at MDUC - we'd love to see your butterfly creations!

Until later, Hugs x


1 comment:

Sol said...

Fantastic Card!! Lots and Lots of Fantastic Details to look at!! Great layers of paper.. Love your background on the image. And your coloring is FAB.. Love the shine and shades in her hair!!!