Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tilda Tilda

Its colour challenge time at MDUC!
This fortnight we're looking for BLUE, BROWN AND WHITE.


I've inked up the adorable Libra Tilda from the new Zodiac collection, she is so sweet. 


Flowers are a mix from Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts. 


My beautiful blue bow and pearl string is from the Ribbon Girl




Tilda is coloured with Copics. 


The gorgeous papers are Maya Design. Love them! 
I hope you have a chance to join us this week, we have two fabulous sponsors - the Ribbon Girl and also Tilda's Town. 

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Waht a stunning card Kylie! It's wonderful! Wish you a nice day from Germany!

Hugs,
Diana

Jane said...

WOW! I love this sweetie! It's absolutely stunning and one of my favourite colour combos! hugs, Jane xxx

Yulis Kartika said...

Hello Kylie!
I love the way you coloring and your design always so pretty!
Lovely color combo too dear ..
Hugs and Love,
Yulis

Sol said...

Fantastic combination of Colors!!! FAB coloring!! And the Details are Stunning.. Love your dotting with liquid pearl on the background paper.. and the Butterfly is Stunning!!