Sunday, January 15, 2012

Black and white Wild Tilda

Good morning! How has your weekend been treating you?
We have a new challenge up over at MDUC today and it is something a little different. We are asking you to colour your image in black and white. The rest of your card can be coloured however.  


I have to admit, I have only tried this once before and I do love the effect. I inked up the cute little Wild Tilda from the new Sweet Crazy Love collection. I decided to make a little note pad holder.

I watercoloured little Tilda for a bit of a change. It has been a while!It was loads of fun and I have to do more watercolouring I think!


Here is a pic of the inside. The cute papers are 7 Gypsies. 


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week. I'm really curious to see what everyone comes up with. 
Until later, have a great weekend!
K xx

3 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Kylie!
You know, it just doesnt matter which technique you use when you ink - it always turns out looking this gorgeous! It's so beautiful and this little Tilda has to be the cutest one ever..or wait..one of them anyways ;) ;) Stunning sweetie!

Hugs

angelwhispers said...

My my this is awesome what amazing colouring and the card is just perfect! Chanelle xxx

Janny said...

WOW what a beauty, Tilda is so sweet hugs Janny