Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TOMIC # 33 - Tina's sketch + use fabric

Hi! I'm here today to share that there is a new challenge over at TOMIC!
This week we have a great sketch by Tina and we are also asking you to use fabric on your project. 


I took the opportunity to ink up Tilda as a Star from the Sweet Crazy Dreams collection. She is just adorable :)  For the fabric part of my card, I have used my Doo Hickey die "Peony" and some broderie anglaise fabric through my Grand Callibur, soome cheesecloth behind lovely Tilda and a fabric covered button. 


The lovely papers are MME Lost and Found 2. The cute little bird cage is a Spellbinders die and I have misted everything with some home made DI mist. 


I hope you get a chance to join us at TOMIC this week, the girls have made some beautiful cards to inspire you and there is a great prize from Magnolia up for grabs. 


8 comments:

franzesjoi said...

beautiful!!! :)

Debbie Dolphin said...

SOOOooooo gorgeous xxx
hugs Debbie xxx

angelwhispers said...

Kylie its just fabulous! Chanelle xx

Adri Munhoz said...

Wonderful! :)

Vintage Blue said...

Wowza Kylie how cute is starry tilda...good one now I HAVE to have her ...LOL!!! LOVE the peony fabric flower xox Allie

cabio's craft corner said...

Kylie, this one is so romantic and elegant!! Love all the sweet little details on this one :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Brittany said...

Beautiful, coloured great..
Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

Sol said...

Gorgeous!.. I love the Composition of this Card.. Fantastic Coloring And that Amazing Corner Embellishment... WOW. looks amazing!! :o)