Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tilda with Cosy Heart


Happy New Year!! 

I hope you are all well today and not feeling sorry for yourselves from a big New Years Eve. My parents are coming up to visit us today so the boys are really hyped.

I've been working on this card on and off for a bit over a week now. I started colouring the image and then didnt get back to it. Unusually for me, I coloured before I chose the papers.


This is Tilda with Cosy Heart and she is sitting on the "I love you" accessory stamp, both from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. 


All of the flowers and the pearl pin are form Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace was a gift, the ribbon saved from wrapping and the gem and button from my stash. 

This new Sweet Crazy Love collection from Magnolia is just stunning. I was determined not to go overboard  collecting stamps this year but I think I must order some more ;) I can't help myself! 

Lastly, I just want to share a pic or two from our trip to the Zoo yesterday. We had a ball! I think the giraffes were my favourite but there were lots of memorable moments with the kids.




Have a great day!
Hugs x

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow Kylie your card is gorgeous, and I have to agree with you about this Sweet Crazy Love collection from Magnolia, there are so many beautiful stamps in this collection. If only my bank balance would agree , I would be one happy stamper lol. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Alberto said...

Hello kylie :)

wonderful card! i love that image but i never knew how put it into a card! your way is wonderful!!! the colors and your wonderful flowers are really sper pretty!!! great work as alaways!!!

also like your pic of zoo trip! hope you have njoy it really much!

hugs xx

angelwhispers said...

Wonderful and such happy colours just loving it!! Looks like you had a fab time at the Zoo love the pictures Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kylie, love your card, very cheerful colours and I am soooo jealous of your sunny weather! Nothing but rain and dreariness here in the Netherlands! Happy Newyear hun! Hugs, Frea

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card. I love all your wonderful creations!!