Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lollipop Tilda

Hi there everyone!  I have a new card here to share with cute Lollipop Tilda, she was one of those 'must have' stamps for me from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. 


I coloured Tilda in copics but added some shading and background with Prisma pencils. 
The cute sentiment is by North Star Stamps from Norway. 

New Years resolution for me is to finish the inside of my cards, lol. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I truly appreciate all of your sweet comments. 
Have a fantastic weekend and I will check in with you again soon. 

13 comments:

Carol said...

Stunning as always Kylie!! She's definately a must have Tilda lol, I also have her but haven't had the chance to ink her up yet. Luv the sentiment too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Chrissy said...

I love this image with the bike, ever so cute,and fabulous colouring.The orange flowers are gorgeous, really bright and fun...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alberto said...

hello kylie

how wonderful card! i also want this stamp, it's so cooooooool!!! ^_^
your coloring is so pretty and also how you put flowers on every card!!! great!!!

hugs xx

Cordine said...

Cute Card!
Hugs
Cordine

Nicola said...

What a beautiful card Kylie, the colours are so vibrant, Tilda is coloured to perfection and your design is amazing!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Luciana said...

The painting is great, is strong, beautiful colors, I loved the card!

Ankie vd Polder said...

What a gorgeous creation. I love these colors. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

riliska said...

It is very beautiful! Great colouring! Love the bright colours!)))

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love her! your coloring is so pretty! and i love the little bike on the side!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Kylie, love this card!!

Chris_P said...

Wow this is soo cute!! Love the stamp and your coloring is amazing!

LittleSunday said...

I love that compination of "strong" - opposite colors blue and orange!

Anonymous said...

Love the bright summery colors you used on this card! As always your coloring looks amazing! Beautiful job Kylie! hugs, Angela