Sunday, January 29, 2012

Raining Hearts Tilda

Hi there, happy Sunday to you all. 


The challenge this week is to use a Template or make something 3D with the theme of Valentines. I decided to use a Step card template and this sweet Tilda. She was a special edition Tilda - Raining Hearts Tilda, which I purchased form Creashop in The Netherlands. Two Euro from each stamp sold is being donated to Pink Ribbon as well so I can't think of a better excuse to buy buy buy!!


The papers are Prima Romantique - looove these papers! All of the gorgeous flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I will be back later on with my MDUC card to share with you. Until then, have a lovely weekend!
Hugs x

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Kylie!
Hugs Cheryl

marjoleincreatief said...

Good cause, great card. love it,

greetings marjolein

Lillemor said...

What a beatiful card with this special stamp! I love all the colours together in this card, it breaths love and happiness!
Hugs Lillemor

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Kylie,
Hugs Tracy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love your card Kylie!
Beautiful colouring!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Kizzy said...

Wonderful card! Your coloring is so amazing! Love it!
Have a wonderful sunday!
Hugs Kizzy

Karin said...

I think I fall into repetitive when I say that I find your color technique is amazing!! So I say it again ;)I love your card and colouring!

Hugs, Karin

angelwhispers said...

What beautiful colouring Kylie and superb detail! Chanelle xxx

hobby@Janet said...

wauwwww...I love this card !!!

And your header on the top of your blog is also amazing !!!

Hugs Janet

stephanne said...

Hehehehe, that is a great excuse to buy, indeed!!! Another is to attempt to make something half as fab as your card!! Love it!!
hugs, stephanne

Denise Gutierrez said...

wow!!! your coloring is amazing!!! I just love your layout embellies etc!