Sunday, January 29, 2012

Raining Hearts Tilda

Hi there, happy Sunday to you all. 


The challenge this week is to use a Template or make something 3D with the theme of Valentines. I decided to use a Step card template and this sweet Tilda. She was a special edition Tilda - Raining Hearts Tilda, which I purchased form Creashop in The Netherlands. Two Euro from each stamp sold is being donated to Pink Ribbon as well so I can't think of a better excuse to buy buy buy!!


The papers are Prima Romantique - looove these papers! All of the gorgeous flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I will be back later on with my MDUC card to share with you. Until then, have a lovely weekend!
Hugs x

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Kylie!
Hugs Cheryl

marjoleincreatief said...

Good cause, great card. love it,

greetings marjolein

Lillemor said...

What a beatiful card with this special stamp! I love all the colours together in this card, it breaths love and happiness!
Hugs Lillemor

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Kylie,
Hugs Tracy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love your card Kylie!
Beautiful colouring!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Kizzy said...

Wonderful card! Your coloring is so amazing! Love it!
Have a wonderful sunday!
Hugs Kizzy

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

I think I fall into repetitive when I say that I find your color technique is amazing!! So I say it again ;)I love your card and colouring!

Hugs, Karin

angelwhispers said...

What beautiful colouring Kylie and superb detail! Chanelle xxx

Made by Janet said...

wauwwww...I love this card !!!

And your header on the top of your blog is also amazing !!!

Hugs Janet

stephanne said...

Hehehehe, that is a great excuse to buy, indeed!!! Another is to attempt to make something half as fab as your card!! Love it!!
hugs, stephanne

Denise Gutierrez said...

wow!!! your coloring is amazing!!! I just love your layout embellies etc!