Monday, January 16, 2012

Fresh as a daisy

Ohhh - I think this may be my favourite stamp from the Sweet Crazy Love collection.... well.. top 3 anyway!  This is Tilda with Daisy.


I coloured up this cutie pie without having any idea what I wanted to do with her, I just wanted to colour. And I wanted to colour green.  Most unlike me. 


The flowers are a bit of a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts and Kaisercraft. The green paper is Pink Paislee 365 Degrees. The card and layers were cut using Spellbinders Grand dies and the doily was cut using MFT 5" doily die. 


That is it from me today.
I'll be back later in the week with more to share. 

11 comments:

Cor* said...

I am going crazy repinning your stuff here girl! Way to keep me inspired!

Christel said...

You´re amazing Kylie! Love this little cutie too. Love all the color you have on your cards. Likeing the little line between the eyes and have tried that on my Tildas. Looks fab I think.
Hugs Christel

Janny said...

WOW what a sweetie, lovely colouring and flowers. gorgeous hugs Janny

Made by Janet said...

The green looks amazing !!

What a beautiful card !!

Hugs Janet

angelwhispers said...

Just loving the green Kylie just so fresh looking and so beautiful! Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning! Your colouring is amazing!

Denise Gutierrez said...

the sweet love collection is so hard to choose from they are all so cute! but I agree she is on the top!
your card looks very crisp and clean with the white and green and your flowers are to die for!

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is so gorgeous. Hugs Ankie

Cheryl said...

So Beautiful Kylie, and I love , love , love the green it's gorgeous .
Hugs Cheryl

Brittany said...

cocloured lovely... so gorgeous!!!
Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

Vintage Blue said...

Oh Hun this is truely my favorite so far...just GORGEOUS!! I love the green which ones did you use can I ask ehehehe LOL xox Allie