Monday, July 25, 2011

Relax and Enjoy

Hi there everyone! Its Monday again! I am really excited to share my project today. A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a challenge at The Shabby Tea Room and was asked to be a Gust Designer for this week :) I was over the moon. Of course I said a big YES!

The challenge this week is... "Relax and Enjoy" with a colour combo - Pink, Yellow and Green. To help get your creative juices flowing there is a great photo for inspiration...


So! This is what I have created:


Miss Tilda looks fairly relaxed doesn't she? The papers are a bit of a mix... There is a little bit of MME (the green), some Basic Grey (pink) and the sweet white and yellow is Sassafrass Lass. It was a given that I would use a Magnolia stamp for my card, lol. This one in particular I have to check to see what her name is. She was a little giftie from my friend Kellie.  The sentiment is also Magnolia. One of my favourites.

Thanks for stopping by :) Chat again soon!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, this is totally gorgeous Kylie. Just love all the elements on this card. Love the scalloped edging too. Got my paint and used it on a card, just to try it out a bit. Will get a bit more adventurous with it later. hugs Sharon

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is just gorgeous you have combined the DP perfectly and Tilda sure does look relaxed and colored beautifully.
Hugs
Sue xo

Louise said...

Gorgeous Kyles!
LOVE the circular shape and even though the papers are not from the same brand that doesnt matter one bit! They look perfect togheter :)
Amazing colouring of this cute little Tilda, she's one of those I don't have so lucky you! ;)
Cute ribbon too :)
Hugs!

Janny said...

Wow this is a beautiful card, beautiful paper en flowers to.
hugs Janny

Sandra said...

what a nice card you have maid
gr sandra

Kirsty said...

Hi wow such bright summery yet shabby colours ! Love this stamp and your flower is super. Love every inch ! Really beautiful! Super inspiration. Thanks Kitty :D

Jodie from Oz said...

Kylie, Your card is fabulous, I love shaped cards, your colouring is perfect along with all your gorgeous details. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz