Saturday, October 1, 2011

Right Through my Heart



I'm late! I'm late! Sorry! Its been a busy day!

There is a fantastic new sketch up at Pink {INK} this week! Erica is hosting for us and she has designed a great sketch for us this week (of course! They all are!) and I thought I'd try and use it on a circle shaped card....


Adorable little Tilda is "Right Through My Heart" Tilda from the... you guessed it, Right Through My Heart collection :o) .  The papers are my new favourite - Prima Romantique. They are just stunning and vintage, perfect for this adorable stamp.


All of the lavish embellies are Wild Orchid Crafts.  I thought I'd try and stitch some cotton lace around the card. It came out kind of sweet don't you think? I tried this once before and it just didnt work, but this lace is really quite soft so the result was much better.


All of the panels are stitched together and inked with "old paper" DI.


I hope you get a chance to join us at Pink {INK} this week fortnight. The DT has created some stunning work to share with you. I am always in awe of their amazing work.

That is it from me today! I am exhausted. Hubby and I have been busy with the house and garden today so it is time to sit and relax with a cuppa. I will be back with something to share with you tomorrow though. Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs K xx

4 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

so beautiful Kylie!
have a nice weekend
greetings, Mandy

Louise said...

Auw, Kylie!
This is so beautiful sweetie! You know I´m a HUGE fan of your work and also of your coloring but girly: that hair is frikkin perfect! Love it!
Amazing papers and loads of beautiful details like the flowers. You asked how I like the lace around the card - BABES: it´s so gorgeous it takes my breath away :)

Hugs

Sandra said...

this is very very nice
gr sandra

Lenie Hempen said...

Hij is weer prachtig KYLIE.
Echt schitterend.
Heb verder een fijn weekend.


Gr leny Hempen