Monday, October 24, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Yup - it is getting closer!! Christmas is coming - the most wonderful time of the year :)  


I thought I would decorate a paper bag and got out my Santa stamp from the Magnolia "Santa 2008" Collection.  The papers are Kaisercraft from last year and the sentiment is also Magnolia. 

I've used loads of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts goodies to embellish my bag.


All of the edges are distressed and stitched together. Unfortunately when I added the stickles the red copic in ran! I've never ever had this issue before so I wonder what happened this time? Very strange.



Until later, Hugs from Me xx

3 comments:

Lenie Hempen said...

Dat ziet er prachtig uit KYLIE.
Echt super lief en schitterend mooi gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

Vampirschmetterlings Basteleck said...

Hy!

Very cute bag!

hugs, Ingrid

Kelly Schelske said...

This is just fabulous Kylie!!