Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Christmas Dreams - Tilda with Snow Heart

Woohooo! New stamps arrived in my mail box yesterday and I couldn't wait to get inky with them. I have just adored this cutie since I first saw her so I was so happy when she appeared as surprise mail. She is Tilda with Snow Heart.   This amazing new collection is available for pre-order NOW so check out your favourite Magnolia stockist to snaffle yours so you don't miss out. 


The pile of hearts next to her is probably not intended to be used with her, it is a stamp from one of the valentines collections, but I thought it would look cute as a little pile of heart snow balls. The papers are by Magnolia as well, and I've used some doo hickey dies to cut the snowflake, flourish and flower.


The gorgeous brads, bell, cherry blossom and lily are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for your visit today :o) Enjoy the rest of your week,
Hugs Kylie x


13 comments:

Sharon said...

Flip Kylie... this is absolutely GORGEOUS. So very tempted to purchase these new Christmas Maggies. Oooh boy! hugs Sharon

Camilla said...

Ohhh it is so gorgeous Kylie!! I love her too:)
Big hugs, Camilla

Chrissy said...

So stunning Kylie..the heart snowballs are a fabulous idea...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sara said...

omg kylie those heart snowballs are genius !!! love love love that tilda cant wait to get her stunning card
hugs sara x x x

Caroline said...

Oh WOW Kylie I love this......I soooo can't wait for mine to arrive :D xx

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat een prachtig mooi kaarje Kylie.
Echt Schitterend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Louise said...

Hi hunni :)
This is so gorgeous! Love the amazingly cute image and I just don´t know where to eveb begin to tell you how much I adore your lush, lush coloring! It´s breathtakingly beautiful! Love the pile of hearts beside Tilda too :)
Amazing papers!

Hugs

Janny said...

What a sweetie, Tilda is so lovely colored, and beautiful details.
hugs Janny

Katia said...

OMG Kylie!!!
Tilda is so lovely colored and beautiful card!

Katia
http://colorstamp.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Stunning card, I really love it!!!

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Very very nice Card
Carina from Sweden

Henny said...

Wow...Kylie...so beautiful and the combination of all the materials, colours and embellishments. I can only say....perfect!

Greetings Henny.

Anonymous said...

kylie, I just love this! You are sooo stinkin' creative girl. I love the use of the hearts as "snowballs {hearts} If I have an image that goes with that idea I may have to use it. You did such a fab job on all of your little pieces of art.
~Pam