Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ladybug Tilda goes dotty

Hi there! I hope you're having a great day. I have Ladybug Tilda here to share with you today from the Raising the Ceiling/Right Through my Heart collection from 2010. This was the first time that I've actually coloured this little darling up.
I thought I'd have some fun with my Cricut and cut out the hearts from the Basic Grey June Bug paper pad. The white paper lace is cut with the Magolia Doo Hickey die "Tilda's Lace". The cute sentiment is from the 2009 Love Collection.



All of Tilda's little hearts have had some stickles added. She is coloured with Copics. I've created some grass for little Tilda to stand on and sponged the clouds in the background.


I've punched out little hearts from the DP and some cardstock, stacked them and given them a dose of Glossy Accents.

And of course a little ladybug embellishment to finish :)

Have a great day !

 

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Really gorgeous. I say it every time but your colouring is superb.
Papers.embellies.The whole package of perfection.
Luv CHRISSYxx

PatriciaKleijn said...

Wow i love it!

*Kus Patries*

Cordine said...

Kylie, it's Stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Linda said...

Love your card it´s absolutely gorgeous. Linda

shaz*crafts said...

Wow Wow I love your card one of the best I've seen in quite a while have had a good nose around your blog love your work and am now following Sharon.x