Monday, February 14, 2011

With all my Love

Happy Valentines day!!  Valentines Day is usually a bit of a non-event in our house, lol, but I had a bit of a horrible morning so at lunch time Hubby brought me home a big bunch of pink roses! It was such a lovely surprise, just what I needed to turn the day around :)

Today I have to show you my card for Cupcake Craft Challenges. It is my second week as a Guest DT for Cupcake Craft Challenges, and this week the challenge is.... I Heart You, pretty easy huh? It was the perfect opportunity for me to ink up my new "Tilda with Heart Lace" and cut up the great papers that are part of the new collection as well.


So as you can see, I went a tad heart crazy :) My gorgeous friend Debbie will be pleased, haha!


The gorgeous glittery heart is Melissa Frances and the metal corner is Tim Holtz.

I hope you get a chance to head over to Cupcake Crafts Challenge to play along and to check out what the fabulous DT have created.

2 comments:

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! Love those new paper together!
HUgs
Cordine

Janine - Ellabella said...

OMG This is sooo stunning!!!!