Monday, December 20, 2010

Circus Tilda

Good afternoon! I had a bit of a play on the weekend with these two cuties from Magnolia's Cosy Autum collection. I figured they'd better get some ink before the next collection is released, lol. And to tell you the truth, I haven't seen them used very much yet around in blog land!

I masked Circus Tilda and her horse together and chose my papers, then had no idea where to go from there, so I browsed for a sketch and just sort of played a little bit. I really liked these two stamps when I first saw them up for pre-order and I don't know why I didnt get them out to play sooner, I was really pleased how well they coloured up. Very cute.

I added the gold and cream cord so the horse and Tilda looked like they were on a roundabout. There is a Heritage Merry-Go-Round in Canberra's city and my boys love going on that for a special treat. Loads of fun.

No comments: