Sunday, July 29, 2012

Autumn Tilda with Pencils

Good morning friends!
Its time for a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges
The challenge is to make a gift box... loads of fun! The choice of what you can do is simply endless. 
This week we are looking for a Guest DT member as well, so head on over to the blog and check it out. 


I love this adorable new stamp. She is Autumn Tilda with Pencils from the Turning Leaves collection. Her hair is amazing, a joy to colour. 


I decided to make a little box about 3 x 6 inches. It is simply a tray that slides into a sleeve. The gorgeous papers are Simple Story, left over from my last Mag Ink creation. 
The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts.


Just more photos, I really love how this one turned out. I guess the pink and blue can't really fail can it? lol. 


Thanks for visiting me :o)
I hope you get a chance to enter at MDUC this week, we'd love you to be our random winner.
Until later, 
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous gift box Kylie! Love the colors!!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful Kylie. Love the colors and your coloring of Tilda is fab!

Nicola said...

Beautiful gift box Kylie, love your colouring of sweet Tilda and all the perfect details!
What a great challenge, I hope I have time to enter as I love making gift boxes
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

this box is fantastic!!!
and what a sweet Tilda :)
Hugs, Mandy

Helga said...

It's so a lovley and adorable card. Wonderful colored. All the others makes your card fantastic !
Greetings from Austria
Helga